Examination of subjects and environmental factors
Sanitary and chemical analyzes:
Sanitary, hygienic, and toxicological studies:
- Children’s products and toys;
- Household chemical goods;
- Perfumery and cosmetic products;
- Polymeric materials in contact with food and water;
- Light and textile industry products;
- building materials;
- Air in the working area and atmospheric air;
- Vegetables and fruits.
Measurements of electromagnetic fields and other physical factors:
- Measurements of illumination;
- Measurements of microclimate parameters;
- Measurements of electromagnetic fields and other physical factors;
- Radiation measurements.
- Washings from the surface of objects on bacteria;
- Bacteriological studies of air, food and water;
- Research of perfumery and cosmetic products;
- Research of biomaterials on various bacteria carriers.