Who are we?
We are the largest and leading organization in the country, providing sanitary and epidemiological well-being of Kazakhstanis for almost 100 years.
Conducting about 17 million laboratory tests annually, we are guaranteed to help you quickly get high-quality medical tests necessary to obtain a certificate for admission to work or study.
City and district offices
Why Choose Us?
All our laboratories comply with international standards and are equipped with modern equipment
As a state-owned enterprise, we comply with all the necessary standards and procedures when conducting research
The cost for one medical research package starts from just 600 tenge
- Catering facilities workers
- Workers in cream confectionery and children's dairy kitchens
- Food industry workers
- Workers of food trade facilities, persons involved in the transport of food products
- Employees of seasonal children's and adolescent health organizations
- Employees of preschool organizations, boarding schools, children's sanatorium year-round health improvement organizations, orphanages, employees of family-type homes
- Conductors of passenger trains, stewards of river, sea transport and air transport
- Workers of water supply facilities directly related to water preparation, persons serving water supply networks, workers of industrial laboratories, water supply and sewerage facilities
- Workers of sanatoriums, rest homes, boarding houses, boarding schools and homes for the disabled and the elderly, medical and social workers at home
- Service workers (baths, showers, saunas, hairdressers, laundries, dry cleaners, public toilets), employees of pools and hydropathic establishments, mud baths, sports and recreation organizations, managers, administrators, floor managers of hotels, motels, hostels, campgrounds
- Employees of beauty salons, cosmetology and beauty parlors performing manipulations with violation of the integrity of the skin (manicure, pedicure, cosmetic services)
- Employees of medical organizations, whose work is not associated with invasive procedures when undergoing periodic medical examination (with the exception of medical workers of maternity hospitals (departments), children's hospitals (departments), departments of pathology of newborns, departments of premature babies)
- Employees of medical organizations, whose work is not associated with invasive procedures when undergoing a preliminary medical examination (with the exception of medical workers of maternity hospitals (departments), children's hospitals (departments), departments of pathology of newborns, departments of premature babies)
- Medical workers performing invasive diagnostic and treatment procedures, as well as medical workers who have contact with biological material
- Medical workers of maternity hospitals (departments), children's hospitals (departments), departments of pathology of newborns, departments of premature babies
- Junior personnel of medical organizations who have contact with biological material
WE ARE TRUSTED
"Transnational Company" Kazchrome JSC
Retail and retail chain Magnum
Premium Oil Trans LLC